This week, one of my readers named Rifat Mursalin, nominated Go Beyond Blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. The purpose of this award is to recognize and to help spread the word about blogs that inspire and encourage others. In order to help spread the word about inspiring blogs, nominees must link back to the person who nominated them, post the award image, tell seven facts about themselves, and nominate fifteen other inspiring blogs. So, here goes…
Seven Facts About Myself
7. I like writing and mailing handwritten notes of encouragement and thanks to others.
6. I try to do an act of kindness, no matter how small, every day.
5. I enjoy competing in marathon canoe races with my son, Jonathan.
4. I am living my dream as Missions Pastor at Kingsland. Please don’t wake me up.
3. I love my kids and am grateful for what God is doing in their lives.
2. I love my wife and enjoy being in her presence. I miss her when I am away.
1. I am a deeply committed Christ-follower seeking to make Him known among the nations.
I have posted links to the Blogs That Inspire Me under my Blogs & More Tab. I like them all so it would be difficult for me to narrow the list. I encourage you to explore these various blogs and sites.
Thanks again, Rifat, for your nomination. I will continue doing my best to post inspiring and encouraging blogs.